Saturday 17 January 2015

BIRDING FRONTIERS - WINTER

Well, its all started again, the daunting but enjoyable task of working on the second in the series of the Birding Frontiers seasonal books. We are now starting the Winter edition and fingers crossed it will again be a great seller. There's nothing changed, same author designer and me and same format, a great design and layout by Chris Gaughan of Designwing. I work 4 chapters at a time, so basically I will line draw out all the four chapters, stretch the paper, draw up the 4 chapters and then paint! I've included my first draft line drawings of the large pipits which goes to Martin Garner for approval of shape etc! These will be revised and tweaked this weekend, I've stretched the paper and hopefully the first finished pencil lines will hit the paper on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

  I’ve decided to resurrect my blog, after 6 years of being dormant to work alongside a long-term project that I have always wanted to do an...